Simple SMS Lead Generation
Smart Lead Capture is a mobile marketing system that enables real estate professionals, small business owners, educators, marketing gurus and more to capture leads.
Who should use SMS Marketing and Group Text Messaging?
MOBILE LEAD CAPTURE FOR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
Real Estate SMS marketing made simple! Smart Lead Capture is a new mobile lead capture platform brought to you by Properties Online, Inc. This service allows real estate professionals to capture mobile leads by offering home buyers the ability to text for more information about a home listed for sale or rent. With Smart Lead Capture, each property can be assigned a Smart Capture Code that when sent via SMS to 54561, can send the user information about the property along with a link to the property’s mobile website.
COMPLETE MOBILE (SMS) LEAD CAPTURE SERVICE FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Getting leads is critical to helping agents and brokers grow their business. But quick follow-up could mean all the the difference between a dead end lead and a closed deal. That is why Smart Lead Capture also includes two very important tools to aid real estate professionals in their ability to follow-up with leads in a timely manner. Text Auto-Responders will allow agents to enter a short message that will be dynamically sent to any prospect as soon as they text for more information about a property. Lead Alerts allow the agent to receive leads via a text message sent immediately to their mobile device so they can follow-up with the prospects in real time. Both of these SMS tools were designed to help agents and brokers turn hot leads into real clients.
In addition, Smart Lead Capture provides agents and brokers the ability to purchase custom sign riders for each listing. Sign riders are a proven way to capture leads and drive traffic to the property’s mobile website.
- Effective: 98% of recipients read their text messages, 90% within 3 minutes.
- No need to download apps or have a smartphone.
- 75% of teens and young adults text, sending an average of 60 texts per day!
- 32% of respondents in TIME Mobility Poll say they would rather communicate by text than by phone, even with people they know very well.
- 97% of Americans text at least once a day making it the most frequently used app on a smartphone. (Pew Internet)
- In the US, over 6 billion text messages are sent each day. (Forrester)
- Texting is the most common cell phone activity with over 80% of American adults. (Pew Internet)
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, vs email that has only a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- SMS messaging has a 45% response rate. Email has only a 6% response rate. (Velocify)
- 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes. (Connect Mogul)
- 96% of smartphone users text. (Acision)
- On average, Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do calls (Nielsen)
- It takes the average person 90 seconds to respond to a text message – vs 90 minutes to respond to an email. (CTIA)
- Millennials prefer automated text messaging over IVR, including speech-based solutions (Frost & Sullivan)
- Sales prospects who are sent text messages convert at a rate 40% higher than those who are not sent any text messages. (Velocify)
- Nearly 25% of marketers are currently using SMS messaging. Over 65% of them report texting as being “very effective.” (ExactTarget)
- 70% of U.S. consumers appreciate getting SMS or emails from healthcare providers. (Loyalty 360)
- 75% of people would like to have offers sent to them via text message. (Digital Marketing Magazine)
- 44% of consumers would rather receive product details and other marketing messages through SMS over any other marketing channel. (Direct Marketing Association)
- Nearly 70% of employees think their companies should use SMS messaging to communicate with employees, and 86% say it should not be reserved for just customer communication. (Vitiello Communications Group)
*Note: Smart Lead Capture service is only available in the U.S.